The Peninsula Environment Group (PEG) is a voluntary group promoting and supporting sustainable living in the Woy Woy area. Since the group was set up in 2008 we have organised talks, films, picnics, festivals, a solar panel bulk-buying schemes and local recycling guides. Our current main activities are:
1. a food-buying group buying local wholesale organic food
2. the biennial Woytopia Festival
3. Woy Woy Peninsula Community Garden in Moana St, Woy Woy
4. PEG Nature Play Group for Under-5s (and their parents)
5. GUST (Grow Urban Shade Trees) planting street shade trees
6. occasional bushwalks and one-off events (advertised on our Facebook page)
We welcome new members and ideas for new projects. To get involved in PEG, use the contacts for our individual projects on this website, connect with us on Facebook or email us.
(Please talk to us or attend a PEG meeting or activity before joining.)
Click here for the PEG Membership Form
PEG would like to thank our accountants HC Partners for their support
PEG acknowledges the traditional owners of the Woy Woy Peninsula.
See here for further information on the area’s traditional owners.
You must be logged in to post a comment.